She likes her life.

Her name is Valentina, she are sixteen years old. She likes exercise in the Saturday. Valentina enjoys to play Volleyball. She sometimes goes to the GYM.
She loves Luis Miguel and José José. She can sing beautiful.
She likes to eat esquites.
She likes to play with her dog.
She can be very funny
She likes her life.
Her is name Yarazet. She is 15 years old. Yarazet reads
in the morning. She likes to play Basketball. Yarazet rarely kitchen pizza. She
loves the saga of “Star Wars”. She like “Pink Floyd” rock band. Yarazet can
flute. She spents time on Tik Tok hpp. Yarazet is learnning to dance cumbias.
I like my life.
¡Hi!
My name is Brenda Jazmín, i am 15 years old, i am always reading, i learing to
comb. I can dance a lot and very well, i usually am very whimsical.
I
sometimes practice boxing, i can make my beautiful notes, my favorite food are
tacos and i like to watch Mexican movies.
I like my life.
My name is
Derek Sean.I´m 15 years old. I´m studying in the C.E.P.V.C. I can play
valleyball.
I can be
very funny sometimes.
I usually
read horror books.I like the color red.
My
favorite Candy are halls.
My
favorite movie is “my reason for being”.
I always
go to the parties.

Oh wow how cool🤩
ResponderBorrarI love your work it´s excellent!
ResponderBorrarVery good work ✔✔✔
ResponderBorraramazing work!!
ResponderBorrarIt's very good
ResponderBorrarexcellent work
ResponderBorrarLove it
ResponderBorrarI like your job, it's too interesting.
ResponderBorrarExcellent
Love your jobs
ResponderBorrar